Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hometown Headline

I have to say, I am definitely not proud of my hometown this morning:

Fond du Lac Couple Accused of Making Children Live in Feces-Filled Rooms

I am sure it goes without saying but this is just sick, wrong, and heartbreaking.

Of course, this is the first question comes to mind:

Why were these children living in crap filled rooms?

Well, according to the husband, his wife has always had a problem with keeping the house clean so to help "encourage" her he decided to "simply stop cleaning to see if his wife would get the message and start taking more responsibility for the house".

Ummmm, okay, this might explain the 2" of dust build up and the dirty dishes but this doesn't explain the feces.

Last time I checked children who are 7, 8, 10, and 12 use a bathroom instead of their bed or bedroom floor as a receptacle for eliminating waste?

Something doesn't smell right here.

No comments: