Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Musings

1. Hubster’s makes the best scrambled eggs and sausage breakfast EVER.

2. I thoroughly enjoyed a impromptu deep discussion with friends regarding the complex inner workings of relationships. If I could “do it all over again” I would seriously consider becoming a Psychiatrist. Human emotions, behaviors, and interaction simply fasinate me.

3. He’s Just Not That Into You was a great Valentines day movie. I so know people like almost every single one of those characters. On a side note: I would love to have Jennifer Aniston’s wardrobe.

4. The Crock Pot came through for me again and yielded a delicious meal: Garlic Chicken.

5. American Pie is a hilarious movie even if you are watching it for the 7th time.

6. Shopping at Costco can save you serious amounts of money as long as you don’t mind stocking “army-sized” portions. Plus the pizza in their food court is just plain yummy and at only $2 for a mother-load-slice it makes for an extremely budget friendly lunch.

7. Indoor soccer games are a blast!!!! I went to my first Wave game on Sunday and will definitely be back for more!

8. Eating almost a whole bag of Conversations Hearts will leave you feeling a little sickly.

No comments: