Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And then there was ONE

Okay, I have been off the blog wagon for almost a month now. Actually, I am not sure if I was ever totally "on" the blog wagon since I just started blogging the first of the year?

Hmmmmm, anyways, I have learned from lurking on many other blogs that when you have taken an "unannounced" blogging break, you need to provide an excuse of why you have neglected your blog for a period of time. So, here is my excuse:

A couple of weeks ago, I had to let go my entire office due to the economic downturn.

I started the year with 4 people in my office (including me). One left on her own free will to pursue her dreams. Her position was never filled so I was down to 3.

Now I am down to just me and trying to juggle to work of 3 other people plus my own. My work life in one word: BUSY.

Thankfully, I still have a job.

So there you have it, my first "excuse" for not blogging as regularly as I would have hoped.

I hope to be back on the wagon now, so to speak.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't work too hard. I know...easier said than done. But you need to take a break or two to keep your sanity :)

Welcome back to the blogging world :)