Friday, April 10, 2009

Today is my Birthday...

Okay, so technically it is Sunday (yes, Easter Sunday).

The big 29.

I am really not a "birthday" person so to speak, as I am not one to relish being the center of attention.

However, when I came into work this morning, I had a card sitting on my chair signed by all of my coworkers and a box of KrispyKreme Doughnuts sitting on my desk. Wow, for me?!?!?

Then, at 9:15 am, I was called to a meeting, which turned out to be a little surprise b-day bash for me...complete with Panera bagels and homemade cupcakes (with white frosting...be still my heart!).

So, now I am sitting here, with a sugar high (understandable when you have downed a KrispyCreme and a cupcake before 10am :)) perfectly content and extremely flattered that my coworkers are so dear.

Help yourself to a birthday donut...it's on me (they are good for you...0 grams of trans fat):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy (early) birthday chica!!! What a nice surprise this morning! I'm sooo curious to know who was the mastermind behind the planning...