Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What to do when...

...the temps reach 70 degrees, it is a gorgeous sunny day, AND it's Saturday?

Well, this was exactly the scenario that hubs and I were faced with this Saturday. Being the good, responsible homeowners we pretend to be are, we first

1. Gridded out our backyard for a big re-landscaping project scheduled for later this summer. Well, actually Hubs did this solo while I caught up on a little extra zzzzz's. Have I mentioned that I could be a professional sleeper? Seriously, I am THAT good ;)

2. Cleaned out and organized the garage.

3. Washed and detailed BOTH cars...and let me tell you, they look way sexy with out their winter salt coating!

4. De-winterized the bikes and...

5. took them for their very first 2009 "spin"!!!!!

NOTE: The bike pictures you are about to view are not actually hub's and my bikes but our bikes do look just like these. These images were carefully selected and "borrowed" from the world wide web for your viewing pleasure. I say this because the last image, particularly, is pretty cheesy. It reminds me of a picture you would take on a vacation but instead of a smiling "vacationer" enjoying the breath taking scenery, the bike is? Ummmm, whatever ;).


Hubs rides this sweet machine (and let me tell you...he looks H O T on that this baby!):





This is my "current" sweet ride...




...that is until I upgrade to this later this summer!!!!!!:


No comments: