Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wishing...

I could go on a Esty shopping spree.

Rocks Dress by Lyptis...100% cotton in delicious grey and LONG sleeved (this is a very important when you are always cold like me). So cozy looking.


Denim Truffle bag by Morelle...dark demin and roomy!!!!! I can just see it full of my daily necessities: water bottle, coffee thermos, planner, cell phone, and wristlet.


Lovely Rose Ring by Vera Meat. A rose by any other name. So feminine and simple. I will take mine in gold, please.


Wind-up Toy prints by Patrick Andrew Adams. Smells (that's what I call my dad...maybe I will post the story at some point) collected wind-up toys when I was growing up...these prints are so nostalgic for me. It takes me back to when I was a little girl picking out a wind-up toy for Smells' Christmas or Birthday present. When Smells would open the gift, the whole family would gather around and we would watch him "unveil" the "action" of the wind-up (some walked, some danced, some flipped, some scooted...you get the gist).

Bob.

Monkey See, Monkey Do.


No comments: