Friday, January 30, 2009

Perfect (almost) Skin

Since the time I hit puberty, I have always had less-than-stellar skin. At times my acne was not only embarrassing but socially stifling acne (when I had a bad flare-up it definitely cramped my "style").

I blame my father's contribution to my genetic makeup.

I had tried every acne medication and creme on the market both over and behind the counter (prescribed pills and creams by my dermatologist). Proactive, Stridex, Neutrogena were in constant rotation in my routine.

Nothing really worked. That is until I was introduced to Paula's Choice.

Don't worry, I hadn't heard of it either. A very dear friend, Jen, is the one who suggested it to me. One look at her dewy perfect looking skin was all it took for me to place my first order.

Now I am a believer.

Seriously...NOTHING I have ever tried before works the way Paula's line does. Since converting this past summer, I have barely seen a flare-up. This is some amazing stuff.




Here is what I use:

AM (in order): Skin Balancing Cleanser, Skin Balancing Toner, Exfoliating 1% BAH Gel, Skin Balancing Daily Mattifying Lotion SPF 15

PM (in order): Skin Balancing Cleanser, Skin Balancing Toner, Exfoliating 1% BAH Gel, Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Mattifying Concentrate Serum

No comments: