Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Morning Commute

To the lady in the grossly over-sized “monster-truck-wanna-be” truck this morning driving on the Hoan Bridge this morning:

From your inappropriate gestures, it seems as though you had a problem with the way I was driving. At first I thought you were waving…so I did wave back but then I realized that you weren’t doing a “full-five finger” wave, four of the fingers were missing. I have two words for you: BITE ME.

P.S. You might want to consider down-sizing your vehicle. Gas is expensive and no one is impressed by the size of your truck. Remember, your value as a human being is not based on the size of your vehicle but it is based on who you are as a person. Seeing you don't even know how to wave appropriately, I would have to say that you have a long journey ahead of you.

No comments: