Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Seriously Amazing Scones

If you are as tired as I am of seeing overpriced scones at your local coffee shop (um, seriously...$2.50 for a fancy looking muffin?!?!?), you have to make a run to your nearest World Market store and pick up this scone mix by Sticky Fingers.

Cost: $3.99

Yield: 12 delicious scones.

The "recipe" is super easy...you just add water to the mix and drop in heaping tablespoons onto a grease cookie sheet and bake. Seriously amazing and a great breakfast treat!

So far I have tried the Tart Cherry (highly recommended) and have the Apricot and Black Current flavors waiting in the wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um..YUM!!! Man, I wish I was there with you...I'd make you bring one in for me. haha.

I'm going to have to buy those. The cherry sounds amazing.